Armed Forces Appreciation Day
• Matching veteran hospice patients with Avow staff and volunteers who also served in the military.
• Holding “Salute Ceremony” visits to veteran hospice patients to present a pin, certificate, and service appreciation blanket.
• Providing audio/video recordings of history interviews, in partnership with the veterans history project.
• Assisting veteran patients and their families in finding veteran resources in the community.
• Offering a 10% discount to veterans at Avow Treasures Resale Shop.
Please Join Us For
Armed Forces Appreciation Day at Avow
Friday, May 17th, 2019
Breakfast from 8:00 am to 9:00 am
Presentations from 9:00 am to 10:00 am
Avow Ispiri Community Center
Register at Register@avowcares.org or call (239) 430-3184
NO FEE TO ATTEND
RSVP Required by May 10th
Breakfast Sponsored By
Terracina Senior living
Shifting Sand Adult Day Care
We Honor Veterans
117 total views, 1 views today